Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Still, and forever will be, my FAVOURITE:D

I stayed up till 3.30 in the morning to watch(for the millionth time) A Cinderella Story.

My favourite movie since I was a kid(not saying that i'm not still a kid, but i've GROWN)



















I've LOVED this movie since forever.
NO, not because i love Cinderella. I actually LOATHED her. Just a bit. Because fairytales are highly impossible, as we all know.
But because it takes FAIRYTALES and FANTASIES into a sort of real life perspective.
Okay, YEAH, it still might NEVER happen in real life but SO WHAT?
Gosh, I can't even explain how I feel about this movie.
Errrr...PICTURES! We need PICTURES!


Honestly, what can you NOT like about this?
Yeah,OKAY,so i fall for this CHEESY-ness, so SUE ME
And Chad? Dude, you'd have to be crazy not to think he's got looks

And FOINE, the fact that he had been totally clueless that it had been HER all along WAS pretty dumb(since all she was wearing to hide her face that night was just a tiny white mask), but so long as the ending was Happily Ever After, I'M GOOD.

PLUS, it is FAAAAAAAAAAAAR better than this junk:

It got me thinking, Can she even DANCE?
Sorry all fans of ANOTHER Cinderella Story but this is just WAY OFF.















HAHA.

But you'd probably be thinking, "What the hell is she doing watching that old flick again?"
Well, first of all is because that OLD FLICK is awesome!
Secondly, is because of THIS:

It's a REALLY good read
An amazing sequel
 Airhead is a novel of Meg Cabot's that I just discovered (I know, shame).
And it turns out to be the coolest book (or books if you add the sequel) I've read - this year.
And exactly WHY did this remind me of A Cinderella Story?
Because in these books lies a Christopher Maloney.
Who the hell is that? A boy from Winnie the Pooh?
NO, that would be Christopher Robin.
Christopher Maloney is Em Watts'(the heroine in this book) bestfriend/crush/true love.
And he is described as:
  • Blonde
  • Short haired
  • Has a nice build
  • Not the BEST looking person in the world
  • Hasn't really got the JOCK look
  • Pretty heartless(especially when he thought Em was dead)
And all I could imagine, the guy who would be PERFECT to play Christopher if they ever decided to make this into a movie-which I hope they freakingly would because, in my perspective, things are just clearer in motion picture even if you don't really get the details-is Chad Michael Murray.

BUT I REALLY HOPE DISNEY WON'T GO MAKE IT INTO A MOVIE AND SCREW IT.
JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH AVALON HIGH,another awesome book of Cabot's.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE DISNEY. But I hate the fact that they always ruin a perfectly good book.

Forget Disney.

Chad would make the perfect Christopher. I just hadn't figured out who would be perfect for Nikki. I was thinking DIANA AGRON but she doesn't really have that supermodel look.

HAHA. I KNOW! I'M SUCH A DORK to think of such things.

But care.i.what;p

How else am I supposed to entertain myself now that I have no Facebook account???
TEEHEE:D






No comments:

Post a Comment