Thursday, June 9, 2011

Airhead:D

I did it! I read Runaway from the Airhead Trilogy!!!
I didn't think I could wait any longer to read the freaking book that I looked it up online
AND FOUND IT ON SCRIBD!!!!!

No. She didn't actually RUN in the book.
Seriously,
I felt it was like a moment of glory for having found that book online!
I read all the way from 1 till 4.30 in the morning-and i still didn't finish it.
Yes, that's how slow a reader I am.
But you just can't read The Airhead Trilogy so fast!
Because then you wouldn't really FEEL it.

It has such a fricking amazing ending!
STARK IS DOWN!
But best of all, Em and Christopher were sealed.
They may be two people with killer egos, but they were just perfect for each other.

Whoa.
Did I just say that?
I felt a shiver down my spine.
Not good.

But, again.
Care.I.What.
Can't I be all girly and think that's freaking cute too?
DUDE, YES I CAN.

Cabot's a genius, no doubt.
This has to be my favourite book of her's.
My other favourite is Avalon High:)))

And even though I've read it.
It still woudn't change the fact that I'm begging Abang to find it wherever he is and bring it home to MOI.
Yes, BEG.

Great.
Now that I'm satisfied that I know the ending of this hella good book,
I can finish the rest of my homework in PEACE

Here's where to go if you want to read it:)
.http://www.scribd.com/doc/56514992/Airhead-Runaway-Meg-Cabot
You'll have one hell of a BLAST!
No. Make that heaven:)

No comments:

Post a Comment