Sunday, May 29, 2011

Keeping it kept;)

I don't know how, I don't know why, but I am making myself ridiculous all over again.
(Please understand what I mean by 'ridiculous')
I look at a person seriously before judging.
I've looked, although there isn't much I could see, I try to judge.
I like to look at a person laugh.
And I've seen the laughter that got me.

Yeah, I know, it got me.

But being DiyanaTaib, I refuse to let it get the best of me.
Let the feelings TERKUBUR je.
Not worth my brain juice anyway.
Atleast, by having such PERASAAN, I know I'm human.
And STRAIGHT xDhaha

Syiqin Zan,
Aku still ingat deal kite;
Kalau ada orang masuk meminang aku, aku STRAIGHT AWAY call kau
pfft...like THAT's actually gonna happen.
Deal kita pon probably akan TERKUBUR jugak.
HAHA:DDD

I'm keeping quiet about this.
Keep it to myself.
That's a whole lot better than letting the world know right?

I'm too much of a sceptic to actually feel this is right*smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment