Monday, March 14, 2011

Saya Nombor Empat lahh



I peeled myself away from my kerja kursus to unwind for a while....GAHHH!
Hey, I watched this movie with Kaklynn today sempena ketiadaan ADIK LIYANA xD
yeah, it's got a strange title but it's GOOD

Some say it's the TWILIGHT version of alien invasions.
i say: IT'S FAR BETTER THAN TWILIGHT+NEW MOON+ECLIPSE
some may not agree but HEY. MY P.O.V. SO WHAT?

i totally love the action packed human-alien thing going on in the movie.
and it isn't just his cool blue-glowing hands. IT'S HUNKY HIM TOOxD
still, i dont know who this guy is and i don't care. he's just plain GOOD.

not to mention the ROMANCE<3333
Alex and Diana Agron looked adorable in the movie:)))

awesomeness
So...long story short:
they got together when they were shooting the movie
and it went on for like, almost a year
they were cute and mushy
but now they're OVER
huh
typical

CARE.I.WHAT.
janji story nie BEST! i recommend anda sume tengok!
salam:)

No comments:

Post a Comment